Historically, art patronage was the gift of support and thus, survival. Royalty and the aristocracy retained artists who created in return for food, lodging, and much-needed supplies. Today, however, support for art doesn’t have to come from some elite group, but from everyday people giving a little bit here and there.
By becoming Melissa’s Patron, you support her art with a few dollars a month, so she can produce the things you love in return.
There are many ways you can show your support of Melissa’s creative endeavors, many of which mean so much to her, but only take a little bit of your time.
- Sharing your excitement of her writing with others on social media
- Creating and sharing fan art
- Signing up for her newsletter
- Leaving reviews of her books on Amazon, Goodreads, and other places
- Gifting her works to others
- Checking out her herbal alchemy at NightBlooming